Last week we met up with my cousin Mary in Austin. After dinner, she suggested this cute little cupcake trailer for dessert. It's a little trailer on the side of the road that sells gourmet cupcakes. YUMMMMM!
Earlier, for dinner, we ate at Maria's Taco Express. We found this place on Food Network's, "Dives, Diners and Drive Inns." I believe the common quote from the customers was, "You haven't been to Austin if you haven't eaten here." Well, I was born and raised in Austin, and I'd never heard of it. It was a lot of fun though. Now, I guess, I'm a true Austinite. Whew!!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Okay...now you got me craving CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES!!! ...Too bad I don't live anywhere near Austin!
what a cutie she is and adored by many ... i would love a cupcake !!!
Those cupcakes looked yummy, but how were the tacos?
I have never in my life heard of a cupcake trailer-- that is sooo funny but if it works-- heck ya!!!! That sounds like such fun and it looks like a great little atmosphere. I love the picture of SG by the flower-- she looks beautiful!!!
Christy
Cupcake Trailer. Hmmm. Sounds like IT needs to be on Drive-ins, Diners and Dives! ; )
Thanks soooo much for my Target card! LOL! You should see what all I got with it!
Mmmm gourmet cupcakes in a van by the side of the road, I wish there was one by me!
Sounds yummy....DH has a favorite trailer for breakfast tacos. I used to get my favorite burgers from a caboose in Buda :D
You are looking good!
Wow! Texas has some of the most unique and fun places to eat! How do you stay so thin?? Glad you had a nice time :)
How fun!!
Hey Mommy Spice...Happy 5 year referral day anniversary today! Can you believe it?
Just checking in....looks like you have been having fun!
Cupcakes...that is my kind of trailer!
Post a Comment