Tuesday, December 18, 2007

14 years ago today I married my best friend; the love of my life. He has not only been an amazing husband, but also a fantastic father. When I was a girl, praying for the qualities I wanted in a future husband, I did not realize God would bless me with more than I could imagine. I love him with my whole heart; my whole life.
Happy Anniversary my love!!
(This is one of our engagement pictures: Oct. 1993)

18 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!I hope the next 14 years are just as wonderful as God continues to bless you marriage!
I am just now catching up on some of your previous posts. Looks like we've been doing some of the same busy Christmas things. Tell SG that we LOVE her "Away in the Manger" music video. She is just too cute!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are a great example of a loving marriage!! Thanks for sharing all this with your cyber family!!

Chrisyt :)

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You have done amazing things together and blessed many people.

LaLa said...

CONGRATS....I hope you have a wonderful day : )

Tamara said...

Happy Anniversary! Great picture.

PandaMom said...

My my! Haven't we all changed SO much?!!!! Have a great night out! ; )

Anonymous said...

Hey Bug,
You did pick the PERFECT one for you.And so did he.You guys are a blessing to me.

Love,
Dad

Kim N Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Hope you both had a great day together!

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Praying for His continued blessings in your life together.

day by day said...

Happy Anniversary and what a great picture!!

Jill W said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years of wedded bliss!

Steffie B. said...

WOW......Ken and Barbie.....Happy Anniversary!

Rmomof3 said...

Happy anniversary! 14 years is a great accomplishment!
Blessings!
Renee
P.S. Yes of course you can add me to your list!

Rmomof3 said...

I had to comment again I noticed that Daddy Spice has grown a goatee - just like my beloved has since we got married. In our case BELOVED grew it after the birth of A-Cake - I THINK b/c he was thinking it might provide a little more male influence in a house full of females. LOL! Happy Anniversary! I think like it does for Beloved, a goatee makes Daddy Spice look very distinguished! Precious blessings to all the SPICES as you head towards 15 years!
Renee

Lisa said...

Congratulations! We will celebrate 14 years in March! Aren't we lucky girls...to marry the men that God chose for us!

Nikki said...

How did I miss this post!!!????

Happy be-lated anniversary to you both...what a sweet picture!

Mardi said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Stacey said...

This is such a beautiful post. Happy Anniversary... even if this is a little late. My husband and I were married on December 19 1993, so we also celebrated 14 years of marriage and it seems like such a short time with such a lifetime of memeories.