Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Enjoying the Christmas Season

Is anyone out there as busy as we are this Christmas season? We are busy, but having a blast. Here are a few "snippets" of what we've been up to.
First of all, I always take pictures by the tree. I don't know where Spicy Girl gets her poses from. You'd think she's had a million pictures taken. LOL!!


A Mommy/Daughter shot before church last Sunday.


Oh yes, more cookie making. Daddy prepared some sugar cookie dough for us the other night so that S.G. could make some cookies. She loves being in the kitchen!!








Yesterday at preschool, we had a birthday party for Jesus. One of my fabulous moms made this awesome cake for the Pre-K. The kids all wore party hats and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. We talked about the whole reason we have Christmas....Jesus!!





Yummmm!!!

Now, I must run because we have some more Christmas shopping to do!!






12 comments:

LaLa said...

Looks like y'all are having a great time...love her poses : )

mommy24treasures said...

great pics, SG is a perfect little model!:)
Love everyone of them glad you are enjoying the season!

Nikki said...

Those are great pics of SG in front of the tree - yeah, she is just a BIT photogenic!

We will have a birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas - although, I don't know that it will be as fabulous as yours!

Linette said...

What great pics! We're going to have a birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas too. Hannah keeps asking me how long before we get to make Jesus' birthday cake. :)

Phat Girl said...

SpicyMom--YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!
I pray the SpicyFamily has a very Merry, Blessed Christmas & New Year.

Ashley said...

Oh I hear ya ... so busy here too! Enjoy the season and have a great Christmas! :)

Christy said...

Great pics!!

I wanted to ask you about a sidebar on your blog. You have prayforyueyang.com. Was SG from Yueyang or yueyang county? MIa was from Yueyang county and was in foster care. Just curious as I had not noticed this before. Also, is Christianity blossoming in Yueyang?

Christy :)

Lisa said...

She is just too BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Wow, she is such a great poser. Love it!!

Rmomof3 said...

Not necessarily to post - more of a question!
Mommy Spice~
Can I put your blog on a roll of blogs I enjoy reading? Just curious? No pressure!
Beloved floored me the other day when said he wants to adopt in a few years. I have been praying. I am not sure if it will be international or not. Just an F.Y.I.

Steffie B. said...

I just love coming to your blog.....it gives me the warm fuzzy feelings of love and family! Have a great weekend! ;)

Tamara said...

Love the Mommy and daughter photo- what a lucky man your husband is.

PandaMom said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!