Oh man, I'm such a sap...that totally made me cry! Is that the first video you've posted of SG? I don't remember ever hearing her sweet voice! Thank you for sharing that and tell her Merry Christmas right back!!!
Oh my, that just brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat, that was just precious!!! You have a beautiful singing voice Spicy Girl! And what a great smile. This totally made my day! Thank you and Happy Christmas.
Love it. I have a huge smile on my face. I can't believe how much she has grown. I have been following your blog for almost a year now and she has just changed so much. Merry Christmas to you!
Oh, that was very sweet! We are also blessed with a Hunan spice girl, so I just loved your blog header when I first saw it.
What a beautiful birthday cake. My little one and I have been planning to make a birthday cake for Jesus, too. Probably a few days before Christmas...I don't think it will turn out quite as nice as the one you had, though. : ) She did a great job decorating!
Oh...that is so sweet! You should be SO very proud. I know you are. ;) Can you email me so I can invite you to our private blog? Thanks! My email is hannahmakes3@cebridge.net
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
16 comments:
Oh man, I'm such a sap...that totally made me cry! Is that the first video you've posted of SG? I don't remember ever hearing her sweet voice! Thank you for sharing that and tell her Merry Christmas right back!!!
oh my it was so touching! Thank you!
That made my morning. How sweet!
That made my morning. How sweet!
Oh my, that just brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat, that was just precious!!! You have a beautiful singing voice Spicy Girl! And what a great smile. This totally made my day! Thank you and Happy Christmas.
Love it. I have a huge smile on my face. I can't believe how much she has grown. I have been following your blog for almost a year now and she has just changed so much.
Merry Christmas to you!
Sooooooooooo sweet!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
totally precious! ;)
She's just beautiful and as sparkly as the Christmas tree! What a wonderful holiday greeting.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too SG! What a great video...
This is priceless and I am so stealing the idea and putting up PG's version, too...if I can figure out HOW to do it! ;)
Oh, that was very sweet! We are also blessed with a Hunan spice girl, so I just loved your blog header when I first saw it.
What a beautiful birthday cake. My little one and I have been planning to make a birthday cake for Jesus, too. Probably a few days before Christmas...I don't think it will turn out quite as nice as the one you had, though. : ) She did a great job decorating!
That was so cute!! I love it!! It is so much fun to see video and to be able to put a voice to face. She is just precious!!
Christy :)
We are soooo proud of our beautiful and talented granddaughter. She lights up our lives.
Oh...that is so sweet! You should be SO very proud. I know you are. ;)
Can you email me so I can invite you to our private blog? Thanks!
My email is hannahmakes3@cebridge.net
Cuteness! Loved it!
Post a Comment