Each year for our Playgroup Christmas Party, we dress the girls up in their pretty dresses for pictures and presents. Are they a pretty picture or what?!!
In order from left to right: Panda Girl, Desheng Darling, Spicy Girl, Cheerleader, Snow Bunny and Doodlebug.
Thanks for the Pez Snow Bunny!!
Annual Mommy/Daughter picture
After pictures and presents, we changed the girls into something more comfortable....then they redressed themselves. LOL!!
Look at these doughnuts I found. We went to our local bakery to pick up Pigs in a Blanket. I found these yummy, adorable doughnuts and had to get some for the girls.....and the mommies.
Now, for your viewing pleasure; The Chopstick Chics sing Jingle Bells. Please watch for a solo performance from Desheng Darling.

13 comments:
Anonymous is now my name. Can't
figure out how to make it say Boppa. Keep forgetting password and maybe some other stuff.That was a grand video of the girls singing. We loved it.
you have the funnest playgroup, thats a great idea. Lovely girls!:)
LOVED THAT! So glad to see the Pandas made it for this one!
Those girls melt my heart every time...and loved their singing too...the next Point of Grace?
And, please send me some of those doughnuts!!!
We have now watched the gang do their song 4 times, LMF loves it. They are so cute.
Did you change the name of the group? I must have missed that one!
OK, now I'm going to go back and try to upload the video again. I tried using Blogger and Photobucket, but neither worked for me. I may just post a link to your blog. We really do have a great group! Love seeing you all each week.
Those are great pictures and the video is too cute! Love it!
new blog
ourlittleevie.blogspot.com
So precious!
Sooo very precious! I am sure that the girls loved it!
Blessings!
Renee
You are so very blessed to have such a wonderful set of friends. The girls are all so beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Oh, my goodness....such beautiful princesses!! What a blessing to have a local playgroup. I wish our FCC would do something like that. Looks like lots of fun!
Great pics.
beverly
Merry Christmas! Love all the pics!
Fun times!!! You all look like you had a great party! Love all the princess outfits....my kind of girls! So jealous that you got to see Michael W. Smith...he was in our area last week but I have been too busy but I heard it was amazing!!!
Have a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment