Monday, December 03, 2007

A Visit with Santa

Look who we went to see today. We got up early this morning and went to the mall to see Santa. We were the first ones there....thank goodness, because we took forever. This year, you can donate $1 to help families with international adoption (Stephen Curtis Chapman's foundation). How cool is that!!Spicy Girl was telling Santa all about the Rescue Hound Dog she wants. Don't worry Santa...I know just where to get it.




Doodlebug would have nothing to do with the group picture with Santa; but after a while, she went up to say a quick hello.



And a yummy sucker when we're all done!!






12 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Hope you don't mind sharing that little picture of DB. I wasn't able to get one at all. What a great shot of SG and Santa! Hope you have that famous gingerbread recipe. It would be a great tradition for SG.

LaLa said...

What a bunch of cuties...lucky Santa getting to see them : )

Ashley said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

I believe that these are the most photograhed children in the world. Lucky for Boppa and Mamama
Spice.

Christy said...

So cute!! I am just so inlove with your little group. I so wish I had a group to get together with like your little group. It seems like you guys are always doing fun things. Love it!!

Chrisyt :)

4D said...

A fun group outing!

Keep smilin!

Holly said...

Looks like a lot of fun! They are all so adorable! And I love the gingerbread cookie pictures too.

LaLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy24treasures said...

you guys have SO much fun!!!!!!

Nikki said...

OK, Santa's outfit has me crackin' up over here...
very cute pics of the girls.
SG is just so smiley - LOVE that!

Steffie B. said...

Just precious! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Soooo darling!!