Friday, December 07, 2007

The Galleria

For the past three years, my parents have driven up here to do some shopping at The Galleria. We fell in love with this gorgeous Christmas Tree in the middle of the ice rink. We found the best Mexican food restaurant down by the rink. We've made this a tradition; tree, food and Christmas shopping at the Galleria.My dad always finds a comfortable chair to read in while we girls shop. Spicy Girl was a little pooped out by this time.

Now we are all completely worn out!! Spicy Girl took this one, so it's just a little blurry, but you get the idea....right? LOL!!




12 comments:

Mama Darling said...

The tree is beautiful. Sounds like a great tradition to me...food, famil, & fun! Hope you can mark a few more things off of your Christmas to-do list!

4D said...

What a great place to spend the day!

Keep smilin!

Steffie B. said...

Love it....and what fun to spend the day together!

Mom 2 six said...

Look like fun !
Great picture SG...

Holly said...

Oh wow what a great tradition! Great pictures. The tree is beautiful.

Julie and Steve said...

It looks like such a fun day spent together! And the M.W. Smith concert looked fun as well. I've seen him in concert also and absolutely loved it!

Ashley said...

Fun Fun Fun!! :)

Christy said...

How fun!! SHopping is my favorite hobby-- LOVE IT!!! Looks like you guys got a lot done!! GOOD JOB!!

Christy :)

Rmomof3 said...

I vividly remember when it ( the Galleria) was being built! I guess I am old now - how sad!

Sweet blessings!
Renee

PandaMom said...

I swear, I do STILL exist in Blogland, and I LOVE all your pics...even the Santa ones sans us ; (

I'm ready to Wii! ; )

Nikki said...

What a WONDERFUL Christmas tradition...and from the looks of all the loot - the shopping trip was a success!

redmaryjanes said...

Those are cute pictures! It looks like you wore yourselves right out!