Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nana's Famous Gingerbread Men

My mother-in-law makes the BEST gingerbread cookies EVER! I'm serious. People beg for her cookies; family members have been known to fight over them; they even "disappear" from the cupboards. Anyway, this is the second year that she has saved a little cookie dough for Spicy Girl to make some gingerbread men.

S.G. insisted she needed mini M&M's for buttons and eyes. Then Nana pulled out some sprinkles to make them a little "fancier."


The final product. YUMMY!!


Thankfully, these gingerbread men did not run away!! They wouldn't have a chance anyway!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







7 comments:

Christy said...

OH how fun!! I love making cookies but the boys always make such a mess. I need to step out of my comfort zone and do the cookie thing with them. I am thinking about doing a gingerbread house kit this year. Could be fun. Love the pics- SG is so darn cute!!

Chrsity :)

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day for SG! Those cookies look delish!

Nikki said...

When people BEG for those cookies does it work?
I mean, can I have one PLEASE??? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE!??

They look wonderfully delicious and SG looks so happy to be making cookies with her grandma...soooo sweet!

LaLa said...

What fun for you guys. They do look YUMMY : )

4D said...

Num, num!

Keep smilin!

Kim N Jeff said...

That looks like it was so much fun!! SG looks so proud of her cookies :)

Kim

kitchu said...

That looks like tons of fun- and I've yet to have a gingerbread cookie that I've gone ape for, but I'm betting those would do the trick!