Today we took our girls to get their Chinese New Year portraits taken. Although, these are just candid, personal snapshots, the photographer got great shots that we have to wait two weeks for. Thank you to Panda-Mom and Mommy Darling for letting me "snag" these off your blogs.
We thought it would be cute to bring our pandas.
Panda Girl is "reading" Panda Bear, Panda Bear to the other girls.
What cutie patooties!
We thought it would be cute to bring our pandas.
Panda Girl is "reading" Panda Bear, Panda Bear to the other girls.
What cutie patooties!
10 comments:
How awesome! What a great playgroup you have! Sounds so fun!
THOSE ARE PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE THEM!
I just love those photos.
I hope that our daughter has a group of girls to celebrate Chinese New Year with...
Sure wish we had that - that is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing it.
How adorable! Love the pandas!
Come look! Come look! Come LOOOOOOOKKKK!!!
These girls make life so much fun!
Cute, cute, cute! All 5 patoodies are adorable!!!
Love the panda bear idea! I bet you can't wait to get the professional prints back. What absolutely gorgeous girls!
What an energetic day you must have had!! :) The girls are soo cute in their little silk p.j.'s.
Post a Comment