Sunday, February 25, 2007

EEERIE DAY!!

Yesterday, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. No really, there wasn't. This is the aftermath of winds up to 50 mph.


I was on the computer, listening to the wind howling out my window and noticed it getting darker and darker. When I looked out the window, this is what I saw. I went out to take pictures, and came back in with dirt in my mouth. Today it was bright and sunshiny again, but there was a layer of dirt on everything.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Do you get tornados in your part of the country? EEERIE!

Anonymous said...

Sister Spice in Lubbock said they were having a terric sand storm there. That was a few days ago, but the winds may have just carried it on to Big D. Scarry.

It is beautiful in Georgetown today. Wow!

redmaryjanes said...

I get nervous when it gets dark like that. Thank goodness there weren't any tornados.

Steffie B. said...

It is an eerie feeling...glad everything turned out to be ok!

Mardi said...

Wow! I remember those weather changes when I live in Michigan. I pretty much can expect sunshine most days now that I live in Arizona.

Glad this one passed you safely!