We have been out of pocket for several days now and I have major blogger withdrawel. We're back, and I'll have to be creative with pictures from our weekend since I don't have my new camera yet..(it's in the mail). Our dossier documents (for adoption) were ready for certification, so we took a quick trip to Austin.
We drove in late Thursday evening and stayed with Nana. Spicy Girl loves any chance to get to see her grandparents, and thankfully, we got to see them all this weekend.
Friday morning we got up and went to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Unit to get our documents certified. It took all of ten minutes, and we were done.
Then we enjoyed a good ole Austin lunch at the Hickory Street Cafe downtown. It's like a Souper Salad, but better. They also have a patio with live music in the evenings (Austin is the live music capital), but it was too cold!!
That evening, before driving home, we met with my parents at Daddy Spice's favorite restaurant....Chuys (picture wouldn't upload).
We drove in late Thursday evening and stayed with Nana. Spicy Girl loves any chance to get to see her grandparents, and thankfully, we got to see them all this weekend.
Friday morning we got up and went to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Unit to get our documents certified. It took all of ten minutes, and we were done.
Then we enjoyed a good ole Austin lunch at the Hickory Street Cafe downtown. It's like a Souper Salad, but better. They also have a patio with live music in the evenings (Austin is the live music capital), but it was too cold!!
That evening, before driving home, we met with my parents at Daddy Spice's favorite restaurant....Chuys (picture wouldn't upload).

11 comments:
What a fun weekend - AND you got stuff accomplished too - how much better can it get?!?!? Woohoo - almost DTC!!!
All the kids are so big! I'm going to send you some fun, really old pics. Check your email soon... Love, Your Cuz.
What a terrific weekend! Lucky you! You are almost DTC....may be we'll be DTC together! Wouldn't that be fun!
Your weekend sounds wonderful!! Looks like you are almost at the end of the paperchase.
Hi, Thank you for the comment on my family blog. Can I list your site on Catching butterflies? You look like a fun group! I want to follow along with you!
That is AWESOME!
I LOVE Chuys! I hope you enjoyed enough for me to live vicariously through you! Can't wait to say "HEY" IRL on Sunday :D
Whew! Funny that we both were able to see your D and my R this weekend. Missed you today. : ( Talk later...
One step closer! Those papers are practically in China. Sounds like you had a fun, productive weekend.
We missed getting together today with Spicy Girl. Sure hope she is feeling better soon! Take care.
How exciting to be so close to DTC!! Sounds like a great weekend!
I really enjoy my NeoCounter. It is so much fun to see where people are from. I am constantly amazed at the different countries that stop by!
I hope SG is feeling better. We are slowly recovering here.
testing
Looks like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment