Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Playgroup at the Park

Well, spring has definately come early to our neck of the woods. We have had the most beautiful weather lately. It's been in the mid to upper 70's. We met with our playgroup yesterday at a "castle" park. For a long time we were the only ones there enjoying this wonderful day.


Ok, what are these two planning?







We packed a picnic lunch. Spicy Girl is spinning in the grass thanking God for this lovely day.




10 comments:

PandaMom said...

So saaaaaaaad that we had to miss such a gorgeous and perfect weather day with y 'all!

~LL~ said...

What park did y'all go to? Looks like the one I used to take my kids to when we lived in Grand Prairie. FUN FUN! Aren't you loving this weather? Enjoy it...we have 2 months before it gets HOT HOT!

Beckyb said...

Oh - looks like SO much fun - even though I LOVE winter - makes me miss spring and summer!!!

Steffie B. said...

Oh, how lucky you are. We are so ready for picnic's and outdoor play dates! You lucky girls, you!

Much Ado said...

I love beautiful blue sky days like this! Thanks for stopping by, I recognized your profile pic from Panda-Mom's blog, I always thought it was cute and it always catches my eye!

Amy said...

It looks like a great play group! I'm afraid Sarah will be the only Asian girl around. It is not too multi cultral in "White" Germany. At least her brothers are also Asian. What a nice big play ground!!!

redmaryjanes said...

That looks like a great day. I'm happy that you are having good weather. We're supposed to get another snow storm tonight.
Have a great day!

Mama Darling said...

Wasn't it fun? I just love our Mondays together.

Emmie said...

Looks like a great time! 70's?! lucky!!! Glad someone is enjoying warm weather!!

Anonymous said...

Looks kind of like the play fort at Andy Brown Park in Coppell, but they don't have ball fields behind it. I miss living in Dallas sometimes.