Oh man - jealousy pouring out over here - lots of fun presents AND a date!!! We are taking all of ours with us for a Valentine's Dinner tonight - expensive but fun!! :)
Boppaspice- Spicygirl is a beautiful work of art in progress. She is way ahead of the game. I love it that she is so eager to learn. I don't think anyone could be more loved than this little doll.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
11 comments:
I love Cirque De Soleil--did I spell that right? Enjoy!!! How cool is that ??
Spicy Girl does look sweet! Have a great time on your date!!!
ahhh- Spicy Girl is so adorable! How can you not hug and kiss on her constantly?!?! Have fun at the circus- they put on an incredible show!
Have a wonderful time tonight. Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a great day! It looks like you got your new camera? Have fun with that too!
Oh man - jealousy pouring out over here - lots of fun presents AND a date!!! We are taking all of ours with us for a Valentine's Dinner tonight - expensive but fun!! :)
Happy Valentines day. Have fun 2nite.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Glad to hear you and Spicy Girl had a fun time at her party. She looks so cute in her little pink outfit!! :)
Wow....lucky you! Look at all that yummy stuff and a night out to boot! ;)
Boppaspice-
Spicygirl is a beautiful work of art in progress. She is way ahead of the game. I love it that she is so eager to learn. I don't think anyone could be more loved than this little doll.
Ohhh I love Cirque De Soleil! I saw "KA" in Vegas last summer. It was the most amazing show I've ever seen. Hope you had lot's of fun!
Post a Comment