
You know you're married to a Children's Pastor when.... your husband sets a challenge out for the boys and girls, where the winner choses the color of Pastor's hair. If the boys win the challenge, he will dye his hair green. If the girls win the challenge, he will dye his hair blue. Needless to say, the boys won. D.S. dyed his hair bright green, and yes, it was permanent. It took about 6 weeks to grow out, as it faded to a "puke" green. But he held to his word, and the kids absolutely loved it. Spicy Girl thought it was pretty cool too, and wanted to dye her hair as well. Great!! This was almost 2 years ago.

7 comments:
Sounds like what goes on at our church as well! lol Glad you could come up with something to post! ;)
I bet he got a few strange look for awhile! A sign of a good youth pastor. :)
Priceless! Your husband is a good man.
That is SO good - youth pastor's have to do that - it makes them fun!!!
What a good guy! I'm sure all the kids thought that was great. I'm sure that's something you'll never forget! :)
How awesome to be married to such a fun guy!
I love the green hair!
Post a Comment