You know you're married to a Children's Pastor when your evening entertainment is watching a video on how to make balloon hats and animals. I had more great pictures, but lost them while downloading.
We have a group of adults going to Mexico for a missions trip, and they wanted to learn how to make balloon animals. Daddy Spice has done this a lot in the past, but he needed a refresher. If I could have shown you some other pictures I took, you would see Spicy Girl with balloon hats, a girrafe, mouse, dog and a flower. Oh well, you get the picture.

6 comments:
I've made plenty of the animals myself on missions trips!
SG is one lucky girl. How many other dads can actually make a giraffe out of balloons? I know who we will be calling for entertainment at DD's next party. Ha!
Hey, there is a lot of talent required when making balloon animals!!
Maybe he can try to make a ladybug!! What a cool talent to have! He must be fun at birthday parties!
What a little lucky spice girl! Sophia would be in heaven! lol
Can we come and play, too?! ; )
Post a Comment