Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY...continued

Today is officially Chinese New Year!! Spicy Girl and I both dressed in our Chinese best...ok, I borrowed the jacket from Panda-Mom.


Spicy Girl got so many compliments today, and we even got a Chinese New Year gift (an orange and red candy fish) from a friend at church who was having a CNY party for their small group. We couldn't go because, well, we're the Children's pastors and we get to stay and keep the kiddos at church.
All in all, it was a great day!!

10 comments:

Steffie B. said...

You both look wonderful! She is such a cutie!

Amy said...

I can not wait to see my own girl wearing her silks! You look great!

Mama Darling said...

You both look so pretty. I didn't even think about buying a jacket for myself when I was in China, but it's on my list for our next trip...hopefully by this summer!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great!

Beckyb said...

Great pictures - you both are beautiful!! Sure wish I would have bought more of those outfits in larger sizes when we were in China - NEXT TIME!!!! :)

redmaryjanes said...

Look at those two beautiful ladies!! You both look smashing!

Mary said...

Happy Year of the Pig!!

Love the outfits!! I have several for Madeline and nothing for Riley right now. He informed me that he needs a new silk outfit before our local FCC CNY celebration. I guess that means I get to go shopping!!

SG looks so cute!!

Becky said...

Xin Nian Kuai Le! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Our spicy Hunan girl is from Chenzhou. We also have a spicy Jiangxi girl and a spicy Guangdong girl. All with personalities to match - but I'm sure you know all about that! :)

PandaMom said...

Y'all look soooo adorable! Nice jacket. ; )

Lily's Pad said...

What a beautiful girl. You both look great. Happy CNY!