We have been super busy this week. I've taken lots of pictures thinking I would get to sit down and blog....but I never had a chance. So, I'm playing Catch-Up.
For Valentine's Day, Spicy Girl and I got Daddy Spice an ice cream maker. He went to the store to get some of the items, but I told him I had the eggs covered. One of our preschool teachers gives me fresh eggs, so we went to her house to pick some up. I would love to show you the pictures of the ice cream we made....but I lost them when uploading, again.

On Friday, Daddy Spice had to write a 7 page paper for class (finishing his degree), so Spicy Girl and I stayed out of the house. We went to the library, then to lunch. I asked S.G. what she wanted for lunch, and she said a hot dog. We pass this little "burger shack" all the time, so we stopped and got a hot dog.
After running a few more errands, we went to see Cousin Sonja's new apartment. Sonja has always lived with roommates in a house. Now she has her very own pad. She has stocked up on entertainment items for S.G. She got to watch a new Strawberry Shortcake video, color with markers, eat a snack out of her very own snack bowl, and sit on her new stool. Is she spoiled?
Several weeks ago, Daddy Spice surprised me with a brand new washer and dryer. I absolutely love them!! Spicy Girl was wondering if she could fit inside. I'm sure she could, but we won't try it.
Today we went to our preschool friend's Ladybug Birthday Party. Look what her mommy did!!
7 comments:
cool! Can I put one of your photos on my blog, and link you? PS. I need your street address to send you your prize for last weeks post.
Oh, I loved all the updates and pictures! Sophia LOVES hotdogs right now! I mean loves them! Looks like SG had a great little party to go to with lots of yummy and fun things! What a lucky girl! ;)
What a cute ladybug party! You have a wonderful life...
What a great party! S.G. is as cute as ever ~ looks like she had fun(:
Wow! You have been busy. Looks like you and SG had a great week. Makes me wish I was 4 again and had a Cousin Sonja! Great ladybug b-day party, too.
See you tomorrow in CH.
I hope you saved a slice of ladybug cake for me. Man, you guys have a fun life.
Love the shirt on SG! How funny that both of our girls have the same shirt on. I didn't even notice and I had already looked at your pictures.
PS The ladybug cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment