20 Years!!! It has been 20 years since I graduated from high school, and this weekend we celebrated our 20 year reunion. It was so much fun. Although some of my closest friends were not there (sniff, sniff) I loved meeting up with old friends and hearing where they are in their lives now. The courtyard where we had dinner Saturday night was on 4th street which was blocked off for a "Keep Austin Weird" cycling marathon." This is where Lance Armstrong did a lot of his training.I was amazed at how beautiful everyone looked.
What I found really interesting was the amount of time I spent with people I did not hang around with much in high school. We were acquaintances, but didn't really spend time socially together. I found myself so interested in their lives and families. I wish we could go back to high school so I can get to know them better.
We had a wonderful time. I wonder if we're going to wait another 10 years to meet again.

17 comments:
Wow...looks like you had a great time! Thanks for the b-day wishes! ;)
Glad you had fun!
It is not possible for us to be out of high school for 20 years! I like to keep believing that anyway ;0)
You're right, everyone really does look great! I'm so glad you were able to get to know some of your classmates better. All of you look WAY to young to be getting together for your 20 year!!!
YOU look AMAZING, but...who are all those OLD people?!! LOL!
So glad you had such a great time, the pics are fabulous!
Look like fun! Glad you had a good time!
Glad your class reunion was
a special and fun time for
you!
Look at you beautiful ladies!
That is awesome to see them after a whole 20 years!!! WOW!!! Looks like you had a great time!
Glad you had such a good time at your reunion. You do not look like you have been out of school for 20 years. I have been out for 24 years and I feel it. HAHA.
Adele
Looks like a fabulous time...you girls all look great!
Maybe with the wonders of the internet you can keep up with some of those you connected with!?
so glad you had a good time, im glad you included the pics
You can tell by the countenances of everyone that some have not lived very well. YOU, look totally faboo.
I remember what we talked about on Sunday. It makes me think back to my friends and others I didn't get to know because they weren't "my type." I wonder where they are now?
How fun!
I'm glad you have your group to be close to as well. It's a very special red thread! ;)
It sounds like you guys had a really good time.
Post a Comment