Thursday, June 28, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

My first girls....Baby (pomeranian) and Delilah Rose (English Bulldog). Daddy S. bought Baby for me after dating for 3 months. She was the sweetest little girl and we were blessed to have her for 14 wonderful years. Delilah Rose was Daddy's idea. Of course, as soon as we got home with her, she was mine!! We were blessed to have her for 8 1/2 years. I love this picture because it captured Baby's mouth open, talking to us, and Delilah's tongue licking her dry nose. Delilah was still a pup in this picture. We called these two, Beauty and the Beast. Oh how I loved my girls!!

8 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I love that you named a bulldog Delilah Rose. It's perfect. Those were beautiful pooches.

PandaMom said...

I bet sweet Delilah enjoyed being "Beauty" while Baby was the "Beast". LOL! Sweet memories. ; )

Unknown said...

thats a precious photo!1!

C's Mom said...

What a sweet picture! I love it :0)

kitchu said...

They are both SO cute, but you know I'm partial to that Delilah. I am sure it still must be hard- I just cannot see my life without my Boob in it. 8.5 years seems SO short. But it seems they were loved so fully, and loved wholly in return!

LaLa said...

Great picture....don't those little pooches just bring joy. I know you have wonderful memories of them..

Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I take a little break (choke, sob). They've got to allow dogs in heaven.

Steffie B. said...

just darling!