Saturday, June 09, 2007

Moody Gardens and Kemah Boardwalk

I am posting 2 days worth of pictures on this one, so there's a lot to see. The first pictures are from Moody Gardens in Galveston, Tx. This is an amazing place, and you need to spend the whole day here. It's 3 enormous pyramid shaped buildings. One is a botanical garden, one is an aquarium and one is a science building. Then they have a swimming area outside. We didn't make it to the science pyramid, but here are the gardens and aquarium.







They have an outdoor swimming area which the kids loved. Here are my two pirates!! ARRG!

















This day was spent at Kemah Boardwalk. We started off with a Mexican lunch at the Cadillac Bar. Then we shopped. After candy and ice cream, we let the kids run through the dancing water fountains. They got soaked!
















This was one of Spicy Girl's favorite things she did the whole week. She rode the Bouncer. It's kid-sized, but still a little scary. Her aunt Ree took her on this one 3 times.






















Last but not least, the train ride. This was an awesome day, and the kids really loved the rides here. Tomorrow I will do my last vacation post. See ya tomorrow.










12 comments:

Adele said...

Looks like yall really had a blast! I love all of the pics! I love her little blue swimsuit. She looks like she is having so much fun on the BOUNCER. Wow, she is brave!

Amy said...

I love the pirates photo! It looked like such a great week!

Emmie said...

Love the pics! Sounds like you had a ton of fun and are keeping busy!

Holly said...

That place sounds really neat. Love the pictures.

Roy and Lori said...

WOW .....Looks like a great vacation!

Kristin said...

Hi! I think that we exchanged emails a while back. We are in Texas too!!! I love your pictures, your daughter is seriously adorable!!!

redmaryjanes said...

You guys are always having so much fun! I love the pirate picture.

Elise said...

Wow...looks like some fun days there!!!

Lauren said...

That's sounds like tons of fun!!!! I wish we had one of those where I live!

Mary said...

What fun! We didn't know there were so many neat things to do and see in Galveston!! Sounds like a fantastic vacation!

Nikki said...

More great pictures!
SG is soooo cute and a thrill seeker too...how fun.

Mama Darling said...

What fun!!!! SG looks like she is having a blast! I'll bet SG really liked the pirate pose. Fun, fun, fun!