Sunday, June 10, 2007

Family Pictures

We all gathered on the top balcony to take family pictures. These two are the daughters with their children.

Grandparents with grandchildren


The Boys!!

This is the end of vacation pictures. Thanks to my parents for a wonderful time of family and fun!!



15 comments:

Beckyb said...

Those are awesome pictures - what great-looking family!!! Fun times!

Steffie B. said...

Those are great pictures! ;) Love the line up ones!

kitchu said...

These are so great!

Lauren said...

Awwww....Those are soooooooooo cute!

Adele said...

Great pictures. Everyone looks so happy! I love the hot pink outfit on SG. Glad you had such a wonderful vacation with your family.

Unknown said...

I love family pics..Glad you had a good time

Emmie said...

Cute family pictures!

C's Mom said...

What a great looking fam!

Holly said...

Great family pictures!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love family gatherings...well as long as they are not for too long because then you all start falling out!

redmaryjanes said...

Those are wonderful pictures of everyone!

Nikki said...

Glad you had such a great vacation...thanks for letting us "come along"!
(I needed a vacation!)

Valtool said...

Echoing Amy, glad things turned out so well, especially after that first house. Eeeewwwwwwww.

If you have not been to our adoption blog since last night, we have anounced our daughter's name!

Mama Darling said...

I love the pictures! I would love to have pictures of our family like these, but I don't think we could ever get everyone together. These pix will be great to look back at and relive the fun times you had.

Mom 2 six said...

Great pictures !!