We spent our vacation on Crystal Beach, off of Galveston. To get there, we had to take a ferry. This was Spicy Girl's first time on the ferry. I think she enjoyed the first ride, but having to go across everyday got a bit monotonous for her.
June 3 was my 38th birthday. Looked like my cake may melt from all those candles.
.JPG)
Spicy Girl and her cousins did the Birthday Hula for me. It was so cute!!
.JPG)
I have family who lives in Houston, so they came out and spent my birthday with me. This is my cousin Jill and her "baby" Shelby. It was so great seeing them!!
Spicy Girl and her cousins did the Birthday Hula for me. It was so cute!!
I have family who lives in Houston, so they came out and spent my birthday with me. This is my cousin Jill and her "baby" Shelby. It was so great seeing them!!

12 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a fantastic vacation!!! Can't wait to see even more
Hope you had a great birthday! I loved all of the pics from your vacation. Mallory didn't mind the sand this year either but last summer she would not even walk on it. I was really worried when we went to the beach this time but we had a long "talk" before we left for vacation. Glad to see SG wasn't scared either. Love the picture of her running on the beach. She is precious!
Happy Birthday! Looks wonderful!
Keep smilin!
You can probably guess my two favorites pics:
1. The flag pic looks like an advertisement of the joy of living in America!! Perfect!!!!!!
2. The profile of SG running into the water with her ponytail bouncing is just as darling and perfect!
Happy belated b-day !!
Looks like a blast !
Happy Birthday and I love the Hula Birthday dance too!
It looks like you have a wonderful family!
Wow looks like you guys had a great time and did a lot! Can't wait to see more pics of little miss Spicy Girl!!
Happy belated bday, looks like tons of fun!
Ahhhhhh.....so glad you are back....I've missed your snappy little personality and pictures of your stunning family!
Happy Birthday and Im sure you had a great time! Spicy Girl also looked like she had a lot of fun!
What a great vacation! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment