Spicy Girl got to go to her first Texas Ranger's game. However, she kept asking throughout the game, when the game was going to start. I don't think she quite gets it yet..JPG)
.JPG)
She did enjoy her first "baseball" hotdog and peanuts.
.JPG)
She did enjoy her first "baseball" hotdog and peanuts.
I enjoyed my peanuts as well!.JPG)
.JPG)
Did you ever see PeeWee's Big Adventure? Yes, I'm an 80's girl, and I saw it at the theater. Well, at one point, while PeeWee was looking for his stolen bike, he finds himself at the Alamo in San Antonio. A character, while at the Alamo, stands up and loudly begins the chorus, "The stars at night are big and bright ,clap...clap...clap, deep in the heart of Texas," and everyone stopped what they were doing to join in the chorus. Well, they played it at the game, and EVERYONE began to clap and sing with pride.

16 comments:
How awesome.....what a load of fun! BTW.....I think SG will be an awesome sister no matter old she is. They'll be close because they will share a special bond! ;)
That is so cute. I would ove to go to one of those games
Finally able to catch up :D
I can't believe the company tried to give you such a cruddy place. No wonder they wanted cash. YIKES! So glad it turned out well, though. We will try to go to Galveston in August for a 3 day trip. :D
See you Sunday....or tonight, depending on the kids :D
Looks like you had a fun time at the game. Little Miss Spicy girl looks like she is enjoying it as well.
It looks like a great time at the old ball game!!
Looks like fun but I have to admit that I don't quite get it yet either ;0)
Looks like you had loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love a good old ball game...looks like loads of fun!
That is so cute how she asked about the game starting! Hope you all had a great time!
Looks like yall had a great time at the ballgame. We took Mallory to a KC Royals game last year and she had a blast. Like SG, she enjoyed the baseball game snacks.
I am glad yall had a great time.
Great family fun!
Huge baseball fans here! Looks like you guys had a great time. Family time is the best.
Looks like fun!
I totally remember and love that movie! "I know you are but what am I?"
Keep smilin!
Would you guys take me to a Rangers games some day....please
Baseball can be a very slow game, but the food's always fun and the crowd makes the game! Glad you had a good time.
Baseball is a slow game, the best part is the food and watching the silly games on the big screen! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment