I wanted to take this day to honor the fathers in my life.
Happy Father's Day Dad! Thank you for the piggy backs, late night stories in bed (remember Goggie's house?), cuddling on the sofa, making silly scrunched up faces, making "lemonade out of lemons", and being a constant in my life. I love you THIS much!!



Happy Father's Day to my husband. You are an amazing father! You have always been the comforter to our little girl when she's afraid. When asking what her favorite things are about you, she said: reading stories together, playing games, having special dates together, piggy "bank" rides, being rocked by you, and in her words, "I love him to hold me."


"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society." Billy Graham
Happy Father's Day Dad! Thank you for the piggy backs, late night stories in bed (remember Goggie's house?), cuddling on the sofa, making silly scrunched up faces, making "lemonade out of lemons", and being a constant in my life. I love you THIS much!!

Happy Father's Day to my husband. You are an amazing father! You have always been the comforter to our little girl when she's afraid. When asking what her favorite things are about you, she said: reading stories together, playing games, having special dates together, piggy "bank" rides, being rocked by you, and in her words, "I love him to hold me."
"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society." Billy Graham
Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite Dads!! Today I stand on the rooftops and sing your praises!!

11 comments:
Really beautiful! I agree!!!
I am touched, and blessed.
Thank you, Bug, for making my life so much fun. Love.
Love the picture of Spicy girl and her Daddy reading togther. Preciuos.
Two very special daddy's for sure!
LOVE that first pic! My dream as a little girl was to have a horse, and dad always obliged!
Awesome pics! Love the one of you and your dad. Can't wait to see you!!! ; )
What a precous post and the fact that boppa spice makes me smile..I love the last pic!
What a sweet post! Happy Daddy's Day to both :0)
ADORABLE!!!!
Soooo sweet!
Daddys are the greatest aren't they??
Post a Comment