Today we met Desheng Darling at the movies to see Ratatouille. We got there early and waited for the box office to open.
"Open, open, open...."
.JPG)
.JPG)
A little popcorn and sprite, and we're set!
.JPG)
Well, Mommy D. and I are in agreement. This movie, although cute, is really meant for an older crowd...elementary ages. Spicy Girl watched the whole movie, but would have loved a little more music and song. My complaint was that I took my daughter to a G rated movie and heard a lot of "shut up," "kill," "stupid," oh and my favorite...."Welcome to Hell!" To me that's a little more PG, but maybe I'm a little too sensitive. Otherwise, it really was a cute movie, and Spicy Girl really enjoyed it. All in all, we had fun hanging out with friends!!
A little popcorn and sprite, and we're set!
Well, Mommy D. and I are in agreement. This movie, although cute, is really meant for an older crowd...elementary ages. Spicy Girl watched the whole movie, but would have loved a little more music and song. My complaint was that I took my daughter to a G rated movie and heard a lot of "shut up," "kill," "stupid," oh and my favorite...."Welcome to Hell!" To me that's a little more PG, but maybe I'm a little too sensitive. Otherwise, it really was a cute movie, and Spicy Girl really enjoyed it. All in all, we had fun hanging out with friends!!

14 comments:
It's always fun to be with you and SpicyGirl. Thanks for referring Adele to my blog. I just visited hers and really enjoyed it. Her daughter is so cute. Hope to see you Monday. Any progress with your air conditioner?
Those 2 girls are sooo cute together and it looks like they just love each other's company. How nice.
They are soooo cute!!!! WOW!!!! I can't believe they would have that in a G-movie. HOLLYWOOD!!!! grrrr
Thanks for the review. Great pics!!! You have captured many memories since I have been reading your blog
I agree with you and Mama Darling that the language was uncalled for. I love the pictures of both of your girls at the movies. They are both so cute!! I love the one of them peeking in the window waiting for the box office to open up. SO SO CUTE!
No....I would say PG as well. Great pictures though....have a great weekend.
Well, we won't be going to see that then. We have enough trouble with Eli saying 'shut up' and it's a bad word here, let alone the other language that you mentioned.
You guys have a great weekend too~
My word those 2 are CUTE CUTE CUTE. Have a great weekend!
Hollywood -----, but then I shouldn't say that. Two China dolls for sure. Looking thru the doors is priceless.
Just looks like SO much fun!!!
Does sound a little PG. Sprite really gets my sister hipped up. Glad you had fun
The girls are too cute! Thanks for the review; we are getting together with friends to go on Tuesday. Of course there is too much anticipation built up to turn back now:)
Mary
what beautiful pictures & soooo cute!!!
Adorable pics!
Looks like I'll hold on my 'borrow a child' plan for that one.
Post a Comment