I got this idea from "Jazzie and Tahlia". It was such a cute post, and I wanted to hear what Spicy Girl would say to these questions. Here's what my cutie patootie said:.JPG)
What is you favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite outfit? Rainbow shirt
What do you most like to do? Play at the mall with friends
What is your favorite food? corn on the cob
What are you going to be when you grow up? A pet doctor
What makes you giggle? When Daddy gets my belly
What makes you happy? You Mommy....when you feed me....see, I'm smiling now (eating fruit loops)
What makes you mad? Nothing I guess...well, when I don't get to watch tv when I want to.
What makes you sad? When I miss Nana and Boppa and Mamama
Can you tell me something about China?I love the nannies because they take good care of me (from discussions we've had about her being in China)
What do you like to do outside? Play soccer
Anything else you want to say? "I have one more thing to say....I Love You!!"
I love you too my sweet girl!!
What is you favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite outfit? Rainbow shirt
What do you most like to do? Play at the mall with friends
What is your favorite food? corn on the cob
What are you going to be when you grow up? A pet doctor
What makes you giggle? When Daddy gets my belly
What makes you happy? You Mommy....when you feed me....see, I'm smiling now (eating fruit loops)
What makes you mad? Nothing I guess...well, when I don't get to watch tv when I want to.
What makes you sad? When I miss Nana and Boppa and Mamama
Can you tell me something about China?I love the nannies because they take good care of me (from discussions we've had about her being in China)
What do you like to do outside? Play soccer
Anything else you want to say? "I have one more thing to say....I Love You!!"
I love you too my sweet girl!!

21 comments:
That was cute! I am glad you did this with your girl as well! I would love to see other people do this as well!!!
Very cute. I think I will ask my sons Thomas and Philip the same questions. Have a nice weekend.
Oh....I just love her! She is sooooo precious!
So cute! She is adorable!!
This is too precious! Love the picture. I may ask DD these questions. Who knows what her answer will be!!!lol
She is just so beautiful inside and out.
Love her answers! I thing CL is a bit young to answer some of the questions but I will try. It was great seeing you!
Great answers. Clever idea.
How cute is that??? And your daughter is just beautiful!!!
This is my first time here, found you through Kris at Race for Macey... just have to say that I love that you wrote that you "love dessert" in you *about me* section at the top of your page :)
Be well,
Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.com
I love that picture of SG. She is so precious! I decided to ask Mallory the questions after seeing this on your blog. Great idea!
Oh, I get Mal's hairbows at a local children's specialty store. I always buy the biggest bows they have. :)
Adele
I am sad now cause I miss my little China Doll.
That is jsut adorable!
SO cute!!! I liked that idea!!!
How sweet !
That was awesome! What awesome answers. You make her happy cuz you feed her -- priceless!
AWWWWW...saw that on Sandra's post and loved it. What great answers..you will be so glad you did this one day.
Precious girl, love her last statement!
How cute is she?!?!
great picture, too!
She is so beautiful! Love the b/w picture!
What a sweetie! Absolutely love the photo!
Mary
Post a Comment