Monday, June 18, 2007

Friends; Old and New

Look who we went to see yesterday....and no, we did not plan the outfits. Great minds think alike. Spicy Girl and I took a little road trip to visit the Panda Family. We went to the mall for a little playtime.While there, one of Panda Girl's new friends joined us. The is Momma "B" and Little "K".

First, a little fun in the play area...


Then a little Panda Express for lunch...



And a few wishes at the water fountain.










The Disney Store was having a great sale, so we spent a good while there. The girls thought it would be fun to take pictures of the mommies this time.
Time to go...
It was so much fun getting to see Panda Girl again. Hope to see you again real soon.





19 comments:

Unknown said...

Are they using chop sticks? Thats awesome!!!

Both of you were one of first people to post on my blog and thank you. YOu have helped me really connect with other mommies.. Lovely pics!

Lauren said...

Aww!!! They are soooo cute. Looks like you guys had a great time shopping with Panda Girl!

Gracie said...

I love the green outfits. I saw someone wereing one of thos ethe other day! Where did you get them?

Gracie said...

Oh yeh, They look very sweet and the last picture wins the gold!

PandaMom said...

TOO FUNNY! I just posted without looking at yours first and basically put the same title! Had fun you girls! ; )

Holly said...

They look darling together with their little matching outfits! It looks like SG had a great time with PG.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! They are so cute!

Steffie B. said...

The last picture is my favorite....what a bond! Thank you for your prayers over David and Emmie! ;)

Team Mom said...

Miss seeing you guys, we feel so out of the loop! Let me know where you got the skirts!

redmaryjanes said...

They are so darling! I am glad to see their mini reunion!

LaLa said...

Love these pics..friends are the best!!

Mom 2 six said...

What cuties !!
How fun!

Beckyb said...

I think it's a riot that you didn't even plan the outfits!!! SO CUTE!! And what a great time!!

Adele said...

I love it that you guys didn't plan the matching outfits. It looks like you all had such a fun visit with each other. They are two very blessed little girls.

Sonia said...

What sweet, sweet girls! Too cute that they were dressed alike.

Tamara said...

I can't believe how cute the girls look in their matching outfits! They must have some kind of connection.

Jill and Jaap said...

What a fun day!

C's Mom said...

What fun...they look so cute in their green outfits!

Nikki said...

It's so nice to see those little cuties together again!