I lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip--
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you--
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night,
The Lord will keep you from all harm--
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121

9 comments:
Indeed!
Wonderful. I feel such peace after reading that.
You're faith is in the right place. I pray that you will know God's new plans for your life soon and that he will give you a feeling of peace while you wait. We are truly blessed to have a Father who watches over us day and night and helps us through our time here on this earth. Thank you so much for praying for little Hannah. I don't know if you saw the update on her carepage, but she made a little progress today. DD and I prayed for her today and DD had a lot of questions. Is your email working yet?
WHEN I FIRST STARTED READING THE VERSE I WAS SINGING THE SONG "PRAISE YOU IN THE STORM" BY I THINK CASTING CROWNS-- IN THE BRIDGE THEY QUOTE THAT VERSE-- WONDERFUL SONG AND VERSE!!!
BY THE WAY-- YOU ARE LOOKING SKINNY MINI!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF. I AM IMPRESSED!!
CHRISTY
Nothin' quite like the Word, huh? Such power and hope in those words!
Awesome...
I needed that just at this very moment....Thank you
Amen, sister!
Hello-
I'm one of Pandamom's friends. Our husbands served together at her former church. Anyway, I was feeling that the Lord wanted me to post Psalm 121 on my blog for my next post. How awesome it was to click on yours and see it there too! I just know its not just a random thing when His word keeps appearing. He is speaking to me! I just wanted to encourage you with that today. We've been praying for you guys, and will continue too. Its fun to see you document His faithfulness!
Snowwhite
Post a Comment