I was walking through the living room the other day and caught the sun shining through the window on this picture. It just looked so sweet and peaceful.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
11 comments:
I love when I see those little Godstops He gives.
Peace to you!
Beth
that beautiful. We are getting ready to have our 1 year as well
the most awe-inspiring photo I have ever seen. God (love) is behind it.
Boppa Spice
That is a very sweet picture!
I love those unexpected moments God gives us.
That is SO picture perfect!!! ; )
So pretty!
There are no words really...simply beautiful.
that is beautiful! I am so glad you shared it.
Very nice. My pictures have dust, and there would probably be a left over food wrapper sitting there... lol
Love the picture. She's just a little ray of sunshine! She brighten lives wherever she goes. What a sweetie.
See you tomorrow!
She is absolutely gorgeous. How have you been? I have had you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful week, my sweet friend.
Post a Comment