That's totally cool. More fun than kickboxing. I have to check it out see if they have it at my gym.
Congrats...Looks like fun while you're doing it too.
WAY TO GO!!!! :) That's awesome!!
30 pounds!!!! Are you joking--that is just amazing!!!! I cant imagine-- 30 pounds!!!! YOu have to post a pic of before and after. You must be like skinny skinny- I dont think you even had close to 30 pounds to lose. I must see pics soon!! Maybe it will get me going on my diet :)Christy :)
Oh I second that, Christy ... we want pictures!!
where are you in all that? Post a vid of yourself "getting jiggy"! LOL!!! You are doing awesome.
Good for you....I just whining about it...and getting no where! So sad....but hoo-ray for you girl! ;)
Believe it or not, but my Turbo jam uses the same moves!! Maybe I can shed 30lbs, too!!!!...wait...I have to eat right, too? Pooh. ; )
Oh, now I would LOVE that! I bet you are having a blast Zumba-ing!CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss, too...that is so incredible!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's totally cool. More fun than kickboxing. I have to check it out see if they have it at my gym.
Congrats...Looks like fun while you're doing it too.
WAY TO GO!!!! :) That's awesome!!
30 pounds!!!! Are you joking--that is just amazing!!!! I cant imagine-- 30 pounds!!!! YOu have to post a pic of before and after. You must be like skinny skinny- I dont think you even had close to 30 pounds to lose. I must see pics soon!! Maybe it will get me going on my diet :)
Christy :)
Oh I second that, Christy ... we want pictures!!
where are you in all that? Post a vid of yourself "getting jiggy"! LOL!!! You are doing awesome.
Good for you....I just whining about it...and getting no where! So sad....but hoo-ray for you girl! ;)
Believe it or not, but my Turbo jam uses the same moves!! Maybe I can shed 30lbs, too!!!!...wait...I have to eat right, too? Pooh. ; )
Oh, now I would LOVE that! I bet you are having a blast Zumba-ing!
CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss, too...that is so incredible!
Post a Comment