It's not spring in Texas without seeing fields of the Texas Bluebonnet everywhere. It's tradition for many families to take portraits in them every year. This has been one of our favorite photo moments. We decided to take the girls out for pictures this morning. We did this last year with the girls. We didn't have Cheerleader and Panda Girl with us this year, but we have our newest cutie, Doodlebug..JPG)
.JPG)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
email me and tell me where you went. We went to an old church in O.
Those are beautiful. I love them!!
These are great, but WHO took the group pic?...or did T bring the tripod? ; )
Gosh has it been a year already! I remember you posting on this last time! Your pictures are so beautiful! :)
Beautiful pics! LOVE the one of you and SG! :)
Great pics! My cousin lives in Texas and he has some similar pictures of his son in the bluebonnets...so jealous! It has been so cold here that even our famous tulip fields are still not blooming! Can't wait for spring to finally arrive:)
Absolutely gorgeous!
Simply....GORGEOUS!!!
Beautiful pictures of the girls, it looks like the place where we went. Did you take them in W?
oh I always love bluebells pics from TX! Thanks for sharing them!
We live in DeS. We went to W. I may have to check out C.H. next year or maybe even the weekend, you can never have too many bluebonnet pictures. LOL
Oh wow!!! What gorgeous pictures : )
Funny...we are LID together but different countries LOL
Wow! Those are GREAT pictures! So pretty. It is snowing here right now!!! Crazy!
Ah yes, I believe I remember these lovely pics from last year!
TOO cute!
You ladies all look lovely amongst the bluebonnets.
Enjoy your weather...it is finally warming up here too! Yay!
Love these pics. I remember you all doing bluebonnet pics last year. Can't believe it has been a year already.
I have tagged you, my friend. :)
What a beautiful daughter you have! I love the pictures with all the bluebonnets and the sweet playgroup too. I found you through Journey to Sophia. My daughter is from the same orphanage as Sophia. I enjoyed your blog!
Wow, those are wonderful photos, you can really see the blue from the flowers!
It is warming up here, but not nearly as lovely as it looks in your photos.
Post a Comment