One year...... It's been one year since our Log In Date. With Spicy Girl, we were there and back by the 11 month mark. What a different feeling this is. What a crazy year this has been. I know many of you will want to throw moldy apples at me for saying this, but in our case, I'm glad for the wait. If we received a referral now, we would be in big trouble. No job, no home ( in the process of selling), no baby. I hate that we're going through this right now. I hate that we all have to wait. I hate not knowing what tomorrow, next week, next month will bring. But this I know...."All the days ordained for (us) were written in His book before one of them came to be." God knows what tomorrow holds. God knows who our baby will be. I will wait, wait, wait for this child God has for us, no matter how long it takes. In the mean time, I am trying to wait patiently to see what he has for us right now.Thursday, April 17, 2008
One Year
One year...... It's been one year since our Log In Date. With Spicy Girl, we were there and back by the 11 month mark. What a different feeling this is. What a crazy year this has been. I know many of you will want to throw moldy apples at me for saying this, but in our case, I'm glad for the wait. If we received a referral now, we would be in big trouble. No job, no home ( in the process of selling), no baby. I hate that we're going through this right now. I hate that we all have to wait. I hate not knowing what tomorrow, next week, next month will bring. But this I know...."All the days ordained for (us) were written in His book before one of them came to be." God knows what tomorrow holds. God knows who our baby will be. I will wait, wait, wait for this child God has for us, no matter how long it takes. In the mean time, I am trying to wait patiently to see what he has for us right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Just thought I would share that with you, It will all work in His time.
:)
Waiting and praying with you, friend...
I hope all those other things fall into there right place soon so you have a nest to bring your new child home to.
Congratulations on being 12 months closer.
And I agree that our babes will come in God's timing.
SO true - such great words - and we're waiting right with ya!!!
yes....I feel the same way....it will happen when God wants it to. ;)
Post a Comment