Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"U"nusual Day

Well, first things first....we started yesterday morning off at the dentist. The tooth is back to normal...easy fix!! Thank you Lord!!

Did I mention it was "U"nusual Day yesterday? For letter U, we celebrate Uncle Ugbee's Unbirthday. The kids dress unusually, so I put S.G.'s hair in 4 pony tails with different colored ribbons, and she decided her shirt should be backwards.


S.G.'s preschool friend is wearing pants on her head, and her clothes are inside out. We also had kids in tutu's, baseball uniforms, pajamas and mismatched clothes. It was great!!



We always make Upside Down Pineapple Cake. The kids each got to put an ingredient in. Spicy Girl is putting a pineapple ring on the bottom.




The kids made unusual hats and got an unbirthday gift from Uncle Ugbee at the end of the party. Oh look, S.G. got a paper towel roll.

I love our preschool. S.G. and I have had a wonderful 3 years there. I am really going to miss it when we leave.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I have not hear of Uncle Ugbee's unbirthday before but sounds like it would be fun to celebrate. Glad SG had it easy getting her tooth fixed.

LaLa said...

Glad the tooth was easily fixed : )

What a fun idea for her class...love it!

PandaMom said...

OMW!! That is soooo incredibly cute! Love the pony-tails and ribbons! Also, just saw SG's bike---awesome! We need to do that, too, but way down on the $$$ list. wink. Miss you!!!!

Nikki said...

OK, with your last comment on my blog I figured little SG took a spill on her bike! Glad the dentist fixed it for her - whew!

Your preschool sounds like SO much fun...love "U"nusual day! (sounds like MOST days around here)hee hee
Oh, and I think SG's hair looks really cute that way!

Hope you all are doin' well!
XO

Mama Darling said...

Now that beautiful smile is as good as new! What a bargain! God is good. Doodlebug would fit right in to SG's preschool. She wears her clothes backwards quite often. I have some cute pictures to post of her ideas about fashion.

~LL~ said...

Aw....I know you will miss your friend, but oh the blessings you will see! Love ya!

SabineM said...

OH how great. I love the U nusual day!

Adele said...

I love all of these cute photos of SG. Glad her tooth is fixed and good as new. What a fun idea for unusual day. She looks cute with all of her ponytails.
Hope you are doing great!

Steffie B. said...

too cute.....