This week was W week at school. We painted and ate watermelons, talked about "wheel" safety, and took our bikes and helmets to school for a little "wheeling" time..JPG)
.JPG)
Spicy Girl also got the Sound Bucket this week. She had to fill it with things around the house that start with the letter W. Here is Winnie the Pooh. She also had a wash cloth, Wal-Mart bag, wand, whale, wheelchair (toy), white paper, and a "wiggles" figurine.

Here is some video of S.G. riding her bike at school.
Spicy Girl also got the Sound Bucket this week. She had to fill it with things around the house that start with the letter W. Here is Winnie the Pooh. She also had a wash cloth, Wal-Mart bag, wand, whale, wheelchair (toy), white paper, and a "wiggles" figurine.
Here is some video of S.G. riding her bike at school.

10 comments:
Too precious~ :)
She just could not be any cuter!
Love the picture of her in class with her "W" goodies.
How fun, loved the video.
SG is awesome and darling as always!!!
I tried to load a video from my camera onto Blogger and I couldn't get it to work...what did you do?
ALL those gift cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need help spending them? ; ) You are dearly loved, my friend.
Sounds like you have a GREAT pre-school! Loved watching SG ride her bike, she is precious!!!
I love the bucket idea!
I am sure SG had a great time!
love the "sound bucket" idea ... we love letter of the week here and have to take something to school on Elijah's special day ... thanks for checking in ... I am so excited about the book ... I am super busy these days also and don't have as much time to check in w/ everyone's blogs ... so ready for summer !!!
The letter days at school are so creative!
And as the competition winds down, let's compare notes:
1. David A.
2. David C.
(could be equal really)
3. Brooke
4. Syesha
5. Jason
(no comment on the last two still being in the competition...)
Heehee, hope you're having a good weekend!
Cute! Having worked at a pediatric hospital - I always love seeing a kid in a properly-fitted bike helmet! KUDOS. :)
She is just totally adorable....I'd give her anything she asked for! lol
Post a Comment