This is Spicy Girl's first birthday party. She had been home for 2 months. We knew we would be resigning our position at our church we had attended all our lives, and moving away. My parents live on a beautiful piece of land, so we had a huge Cowgirl party. We invited about 50 family members and friends who had supported us through the whole adoption journey. We had horses and blow ups, burgers and dogs. It was the best birthday party....and Spicy Girl will never remember it. We will though. It was a special time, and fun was had by all. We are sitting on a horse in this picture. We rode around a little bit, but when the finger went in the mouth, I knew she was a little unsure. So we hopped off and let everyone else take their rides, over and over and over. It was a wonderful first birthday. Oh yes, we both dressed up for the occasion.

15 comments:
That was the most fun B-day party EVER. Be hard to top it.... but we will.
Great picture. Such a beautiful little girl !
Andrea
What a priceless photo.
She is so adorable!!!
Have a great weekend,
Lori and Roy
That picture is beautiful of you both!
I've had a few of those parties...just for the grown-ups. Birthdays are big deals.....
Love the pic
I LOVE that one - you are both beautiful!!! :)
Yeeeeehaw!!!!
What a great picture !
PandaMom took the words right out of my mouth! You look like a natural. Love the picture. DD's comforting behavior was very similar to SG. When she was overwhelmed, her fingers went straight to her mouth. See you Monday.
totally love the picture! you both look so beautiful!
Gorgeous pic! Glad you guys had so much fun!
I love this picture!! And what a great idea for a party!! One of my goals is to own a horse some day.
I can see why that picture is one of your very favorites. It is so beautiful and it represents such a wonderfully special day for your family. I LOVE IT!
That is a precious picture!
Post a Comment