Saturday, April 14, 2007

First Soccer Game




Today was Spicy Girl's first soccer game. I'm curious...why does winter make a comeback on Saturdays now? Last Saturday, we had snow for our egg hunt. This Saturday we have freezing cold weather, tornadoes and wind. Well, we had our first game anyway.




Spicy Girl did great. Practice hasn't gone so well, as S.G. is somewhat of a Drama Queen, but today she did a really good job. She ran and ran, and even kicked the ball a few times. She did fall down a LOT and wait for a coach to come pick her up.

All in all, she did great, and I had so much fun watching her. I"m going to try to figure out how to put video on here and post that later.

8 comments:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

She looks so cute in her soccer shirt...you go spicy girl!

Steffie B. said...

OMW word...she looks like a little peanut out there! lol

Anonymous said...

She seems to be really getting into thr spirit of things. A first rate little kicker and faller downer.

Mom 2 six said...

What a cute soccer gal !!

redmaryjanes said...

She looks great out there! It looks chilly though!

Mardi said...

She is so adorable! It looks like the game was a little chilly! Sending some AZ. sun your way! :)

PandaMom said...

I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

She is sooo cute!
Nothin' like a cute little drama queen playin' a little soccer on a freezing cold Saturday, right?