Oh the joy of living in Texas. We may have super hot summers, but spring gives us such beauty. The Texas State Flower is the Bluebonnet. There are oceans of bluebonnets along the highways and byways. Today we took the girls out for bluebonnet pictures....an annual tradition in these parts for most locals. Oops! I don't think we're supposed to pick them. Oh well, too late. They look adorable smelling them. I love this one of Snow Bunny and Spicy Girl.
There's my beautiful girl!!
Time for our Easter egg hunt. After taking pictures, we went to Snow Bunny's house. We had our egg hunt and played on her new play scape.
I'm on my way to work, so will catch up on your blog when I get home. I'll be squishing my boy's cheeks just for you. I can't imagine how much you miss Delilah.
A busy week ahead (Holy Week and everything) but I'll try to check in with you guys periodically.
I always love when you girls post pics of your playgroup. The girls are so beautiful and they seem to have such a great time together...what a blessing.
Loved seeing the bluebonnets! Makes me so homesick but I'll be getting to Texas for the Easter weekend and seeing my little twin granddaughters who were adopted from China last October. I enjoy your blog and your daughter is adorable.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
11 comments:
You all do the coolest things! I love the picture with the girls in the flowers. Those are framers! :)Happy Spring!!
Wow - those bluebonnet pics are beautiful!!! Not having lived in Texas - that seems like a fun treat!!! How fun to have that group of friends too.
I can't wait to get mine up. I'm just lazy...seeing as how I don't have high-speed :(
Those are SO cute.
I'm on my way to work, so will catch up on your blog when I get home. I'll be squishing my boy's cheeks just for you. I can't imagine how much you miss Delilah.
A busy week ahead (Holy Week and everything) but I'll try to check in with you guys periodically.
Have a blessed week!
Cuties in the bluebonnets!
fantastic pics with the flowers, I am sure they had a geat Easter egg hunt.
It's so cool that how they are all friends.
I just HAVE to get your camera! Your pics are so much more vivid than mine! Cutie-patooties!
LOVING those bluebonnets!
I always love when you girls post pics of your playgroup.
The girls are so beautiful and they seem to have such a great time together...what a blessing.
I love seeing and hearing about the playgroup! That's great for the girls and it looks like you all have a great time together! Cute pics!
Loved seeing the bluebonnets! Makes me so homesick but I'll be getting to Texas for the Easter weekend and seeing my little twin granddaughters who were adopted from China last October. I enjoy your blog and your daughter is adorable.
Post a Comment