Saturday, April 07, 2007

Freeeeezing Easter Egg Hunt

Today was our annual Eggstravaganza! I'm a little confused. Earlier this week we were planting tomatoes and taking pictures in bluebonnets. For some reason, winter decided to make a comeback. We actually had snow flurries.

Spicy Girl was hoping there would be face painting....and there was. See my little kitty?


Which one is the Easter Bunny?



"Daddy, you put on a great Easter Egg Hunt no matter what the weather!"






8 comments:

Nikki said...

Sorry about the weather not cooperating with your hunt, but SG sure does look cute all bundled up!

Mardi said...

Wow, I can't believe the weather change! We are still sunny and warm here in AZ. SG looks adorable! I love face paintings! :) Happy Easter!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Chilly but that doesn't matter when there are eggs to be found!

redmaryjanes said...

It's freezing here too!!

PandaMom said...

Adorable! Wasn't it crazy seeing all the kids completely bundled up carrying their Easter baskets?? LOL! Have a great trip to A...

Steffie B. said...

It looks like a terrific day minus the weather. And what an adorable kitty she was! lol

kitchu said...

Wow, nothing like an Easter egg hunt all bundled up, huh? Looks like fun!

Verna said...

You are cold too?!? Coldest easter since 1950 here in MN. Yes, I am the Blog Fairy. Email me at verna1960@yahoo.com and I will fill you in. Need something to keep my mind busy while the weather is still to cold to enjoy.