Friday, April 27, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Hong Kong; just a few days before getting Spicy Girl. Daddy S. and I went about 4 days early so we could do a little exploring before becoming full time parents.Have you ever seen Tommy Boy? One of my favorites. Anyway, when I look at Daddy S. in this picture I want to sing, "Big man in a little shop." You'll get it if you know the movie.

I can't remember what this area is called, but these are families who live on their boats.


Thank goodness for 7-Eleven in Hong Kong. Daddy made a stop here every morning for his Diet Coke.



Streets in Hong Kong.






13 comments:

Phat Girl said...

I love the Big Man in a Little Shop...too funny!
Please email the information for the blog. My email address is blueeyecajunred@yahoo.com. THANKS! SpicyMom, you are the best!

Emmie said...

I love looking back at pictures from the trip! It brings back so many memories! Thanks for sharing! :)

Steffie B. said...

Very cool...thanks for sharing!

redmaryjanes said...

I always find is so curious to see American places like 7-11 in people pictures of China.
Your photos are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Great pictures, everything is so busy and colourful.

Soccer Girl said...

Very cute pics!

Mama Darling said...

Great pictures and I can definitely identify with
Daddy Spice and the Diet Coke. We managed to find ours in the hotel gift shops, but I think they were called Coke Light or something. We actually got to ride on one of the boats while we were in Hong Kong....I'm not sure what we were thinking...

crazylady said...

Takes me back. Nostalgia. Makes me want to visit the "motherland" sans kids...well maybe later with them, now just me... yeah, alone...for an extended period of rest. :o)
P.s.Our kids are named S&D for good reason.
Sen.

Sophie's Mom said...

Seeing your pictures makes me miss China so much! Your daughter is a beautiful young lady.

Thanks for stopping by my site!
Christine
Sophia's Website

Nikki said...

I love looking at pictures of China! I always get so nostalgic.
Big Man in a Little Shop cracked me up!

kitchu said...

These pictures are so awesome. I can't wait to get there with my camera!

4D said...

Those are great photos! Thanks for sharing them.

Keep smilin!

Unknown said...

I love these pics.. thanks for sharing