I am so happy for you! I wish I would hear something about ours.....in fact, your email sent me into the kitchen and I ate a hand full of chips! lol My diet partner is gonna kill me if she finds out! lol
Congratulations again.....maybe we'll be in China together! ;)
Go out and celebrate, take photos for later. It's one of only a few big days during the wait. Make the most of it. Congratulations.
(BTW, peeked at your profile...No one would believe me, but I have not one but 4 cd's of contemporary Christian music (Here I am to Worship). Warmest, crazee laydeee
Congratulations! Although we are all facing a long wait, you know from your experience the first time, that is well worth it. You've taken the first big step!
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
24 comments:
I am so happy for you! I wish I would hear something about ours.....in fact, your email sent me into the kitchen and I ate a hand full of chips! lol My diet partner is gonna kill me if she finds out! lol
Congratulations again.....maybe we'll be in China together! ;)
YEAH!!! That is great news - now the REAL WAIT begins - Blessings!! We're on the long wait with you!!!
That is such great news!
It is a very long wait, but it's gotta start somewhere!
Congratulations to your sweet family.
BTW, I am sorry your good friends are moving, I know how sad that can be.
I am thrilled for you and hope that mine is around the corner..Cant wait to get to know you and other Aptil LID families more
Congratulations!
CONGRATS...I'm so happy for you! Just one step closer to your little China doll!
Go out and celebrate, take photos for later. It's one of only a few big days during the wait. Make the most of it. Congratulations.
(BTW, peeked at your profile...No one would believe me, but I have not one but 4 cd's of contemporary Christian music (Here I am to Worship).
Warmest,
crazee laydeee
Yea !!
What great news. I still pray that things speed up for everyone out there. Now matter what the wait it's so worth it in the end.
CONGRATS!!!!
Now it's really official!!! Congratulations. Next big step: Review Room!
Congratulations for you!! You will now be Mommy Spice to two Spice Girls!!
WoooHooo!! Congratulations! Our dossiers have been waiting for you! :)
Congratulations, such a significant and important date to celebrate, I think my LID will be forever etched in my mind.
Like everyone else, praying for a speed up.
SO awesome!! Congrats!!!
Congrats on your log in date! I am so excited for the SpicyFamily. Do you want a little girl or boy?
Happy, happy news!!!
Congrats!
Keep smilin!
CONGRATS! I am LID 4/10/07 and I've been following your blog for awhile. I'm so happy for you guys!
That is wonderful news!!
Congratulations! Let the "WAIT" begin!
I was so excited when I called you that I forgot to comment! You know we are so excited that you made the "deadline" of May!!!!!
Congrats! Congrats! Now you are on your way...
You're "pregnant!" WOOHOO!!!!!
Can't wait to hear more about MeiMei :D
Congratulations! How exciting! One step closer to your precious baby!!!
Congratulations! Although we are all facing a long wait, you know from your experience the first time, that is well worth it. You've taken the first big step!
Congrats!!!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment