Monday, April 23, 2007

Little Ladybugs

Today was "ladybug" day with our playgroup. Do you remember a few posts back when the girls all sported their pink "Chopstick Chic" hats? Well, we were also given these ladybug hats with the girl's names stitched on the backs.Friends Forever




Today was also somewhat bittersweet. The Panda family is moving about an hour north of us, so they will not be meeting with us each week anymore. We will however plan to get together once a month though. It's hard to see them leave, and we will miss their presence at playgroup, sniff, sniff... but at least they're not moving to Alaska!!
We love you Panda family!!




15 comments:

Steffie B. said...

How totally fun for you and the girls! I'm jealous! ;)

Nikki said...

Once again, I am lovin' the girls in their adorable hats! Too cute!

I feel your pain with your panda friends moving...I'm glad you will still see each other.

PandaMom said...

Love you, too. Sniff.

Emmie said...

Adorable pics...what great friends you have!

Beckyb said...

I LOVE the bond you all have - sure am jealous over here. THey are all adorable -

redmaryjanes said...

I just love seeing your play group. What a darling group of girls and dedicated Moms.

Mama Darling said...

Wow! I love your new blog format! Now, I am jealous. We are all going to miss the Panda family. We are going to have to hold her to her promise of meeting with us several times per year.

~LL~ said...

You HAVE to email me about your new template. I LOVE IT! And since I'm not a computer "smartie" I need help. :D

Soccer Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PandaMom said...

I AM TOTALLY FALLING THE FLOOR!!!!!!! I Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there!
my name is Olivia and I am new to blogger and soon to be new to the adoption world as well! I was just looking through blogs from stef's blog "Never Too Many" and came across yours. I am just looking for others who have went through what we are about to take on!

Your blog is very cute but your daughter...EVEN CUTER!!
Hope we talk soon!

Steffie B. said...

LOVE the new blog girlfriend...isn't that Verna just something?!?!?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Noooooo, don't leave, Panda Fam. This is just too sad for me. Sniff Sniff.

Julie and Steve said...

Love your new header and format! And the girls are so cute with their ladybug hats...

Tamara said...

What cutie pie girls! You must be so proud!