Today I went shopping for these:
I came home with these:

What's wrong with me? We needed the soccer shoes, socks and shin guards, as S.G. has started soccer. The problem is, I stopped at Payless first to see if they had her size. They didn't, but I saw the BOGO (buy one get one 1/2 off) sign in the window. We needed sandals.....only. But we found some other really cute shoes. I can't get S.G. to wear flip flops, so when I saw the Dora ones, I asked if she'd be willing to wear those. Well of course she would. Then there were these precious pink ballet looking dress shoes. S.G. just fell in love with them, and as we have several spring dresses with pink in them for church, why not have one extra pair of church shoes? Well, if you only get 3 pairs, you don't get the complete benefit of BOGO. So I saw the cute white tennis shoes with different colored hearts all over them. Now, I got these a little bigger, so she won't wear them until late summer. So there you go. Please don't tell my husband.
What's wrong with me? We needed the soccer shoes, socks and shin guards, as S.G. has started soccer. The problem is, I stopped at Payless first to see if they had her size. They didn't, but I saw the BOGO (buy one get one 1/2 off) sign in the window. We needed sandals.....only. But we found some other really cute shoes. I can't get S.G. to wear flip flops, so when I saw the Dora ones, I asked if she'd be willing to wear those. Well of course she would. Then there were these precious pink ballet looking dress shoes. S.G. just fell in love with them, and as we have several spring dresses with pink in them for church, why not have one extra pair of church shoes? Well, if you only get 3 pairs, you don't get the complete benefit of BOGO. So I saw the cute white tennis shoes with different colored hearts all over them. Now, I got these a little bigger, so she won't wear them until late summer. So there you go. Please don't tell my husband.

12 comments:
A girl can NEVER have enough shoes......and look at all the money you saved! (not how much you spent)
I love it!! I can't wait for Sophia to come. I will be able to go on a shoe frenzy.
Too funny!
Who can resist the BOGO!???
I LOVE the ballet slipper shoes - might have to make a trip to Payless. Lily would go crazy for those!
A girl can never have too many shoes! Emmie can vouch for that! ;)
Oh my gosh!! :) I think your husband might notice Spicy girl wearing a new shoe for everyday! :) Too funny! Hey, what could you do, they were on sale!
We really enjoyed reading your blog!
Just wanted to say hello and I hope
you have a wonderful night!
Take Care,
Roy and Lori
http://our-journey-to-gracie.blogspot.com
Oh boy, I can TOTALLY identify! Payless has the cutest shoes for kids, you can't stop at just one...
You sound like me! Guess we have to go shopping today!! Can't wait to see you at SN's b-day. We got her a Shaoey and Dot book. Have a great weekend!!! (((hug)))
Ahhh- you are a girl after my own heart! Buying shoes in bigger sizes for the future (and sneaking them past the hubby).... I know that routine well!
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful- inside and out! Happy (late) Easter!
Hugs, Shana
What about the soccor shoes?? Not on BOGO? I can't believe you...yes I can.
I mean SOCCER shoes. Mimi would not approve of my misspelling.
What great shoes. I am heading to payless. I wish I had purchased more in China.
BOGO here I come...
Post a Comment