
This whole week is filled with all sorts of Easter activities for us. We have several Easter egg hunts, Easter parties and visits from the Easter Bunny. We love these fun activities during this season, and I have no problem with them whatsoever. However, before I post all of the cute pictures I collect this week, I want to first give glory and reverence to the One who we truly remember and celebrate this week. It is Jesus' crucifixion for our sins, and resurrection that I want to recognize. Because He gave His life for me, I have life; and what a beautiful one it is. I look forward to Easter Sunday. It is the one day of the year that people want to look extra special. It is the one day of the year that many families come to church. I don't say that to put anyone down; I say it to show that people see this as an important day to celebrate as a family. It's not a time to mourn, but a time to celebrate LIFE. Jesus is risen! I love this time of year because it is so full of life. It is also a time to try and fathom the depth of His love for us.
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

5 comments:
So true. It's easy to get tied up in all the hussle and bussle. He has been soo good to me, lest me not forget.
What a great reminder!!! It is so easy to get caught up in the festivities and forget the One for whom they are being held!
Amen. Happy Easter to you all!
Excellent post and a great reminder.
Yes, sooo true.
Happy Easter to you and yours.
Post a Comment