
Today Spicy Girl's class went on a field trip to The Flip Factory. Since I teach the pre-k class, I couldn't go. I was kinda bummed until one of her teachers, Ms. Angie, promised she would take some pictures of her for me. Thank you Ms. Angie!!
It looks as though my girl had a blast!! She has been so excited about going, as she used to take gymnastics.

I wish I could have been there to see it, but by the looks of these pictures, she had a blast!!

Don't let this picture fool you. Although she looks super happy, and she was, she ended the day throwing a complete tantrum! There is a picture to prove it, but it's on Ms. Jodi's camera. That's my Hunan Spicy Girl!!
7 comments:
She has a gorgeous smile. Proud mamma or what?
Great blog set up you got goin' on.
Wow, I didn't know a "flip factory" existed! Looks like LOTS of energy abounds there! :) Cute pic's. :)
She looks like she had a ball. Are you going to show us the tantrum picture? lol
Looks like she had a blast... great photos!
You are so fortunate to have these good pictures! Miss Jodi did a great job. As far as the tantrum goes....I don't believe a word of it. Ha!
Thanks for the "shout out"! I love your blog page. I'll check it often now that I know about it. I've loved getting to know you and Spicy Girl these last few months!!!
Gotta love the Hunan Spice!
They are as sassy as they are sweet!
Looks like she had a great time on her trip though, and she sure is CUTE!
Post a Comment