Thursday, August 02, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday


OK, I know it's not Friday quite yet (it's late Thursday night), but I had to post this now. I'm so excited!! While in China, Doodlebug just celebrated her 2nd birthday, literally a couple of weeks before her family goes to China to get her. Momma D. found a service that will deliver a birthday cake, teddy bear and camera for a birthday party at the orphanage. I'm telling you, I was skeptical. But check it out....they not only followed through, but they emailed pictures. I'm beyond excited for little Miss Doodlebug! Go check out the pictures of the party at Desheng Darling!!

10 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I will add you as well, I love your blog. LOVE the design. I am working on a new one now, just to switch up now and then.
Caitlyn is from Chang De. We only have 2 girls in our area that are from Chang De that we know of... Lots of Hunan girls though. Steven Curtis Chapman's,little Shaoey is from Caitlyn's orphanage. Connie

Adele said...

Oh, this gives me chills. I can't believe she got pictures by email. That is amazing. I am headed there now to check out her blog. Doodlebug is so precious.

Steffie B. said...

That is just incredible! I'm going to check it out! ;)

Mama Darling said...

Thanks for posting these pictures of Doodlebug's b-day celebration. It's really nice to have current pictures! It's obvious that she has no clue what a b-day is all about. We'll fix that when we get her home.lol I know there's a smile hiding in there somewhere. If you zoom in on the pics, you will see that they gave the girls mostly frosting...yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll all right. What a neat thing for Doodlebug's mom to do.

redmaryjanes said...

How cool is that? I'm going to look at her blog.

Holly said...

Oh that is so neat! Just saw the pictures. She is precious.

Gracie said...

Saw the pictures! What an beautiful girl!

kitchu said...

That is incredible!!

Nikki said...

That is sooo wonderful! Wow!