I was tagged for another meme by Pandamom. Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
E- Eyes....I have terrible eye sight. I'm trying desperately to focus on the computer screen with my new REALLY expensive contacts. I have terrible astigmatism in both eyes. I want Lasiks, but don't even know if I would be a candidate.
L- Love....I am ever so in love with my husband.
I- Iced Tea...one of my favorite drinks.
z- Zoo...we just went a couple of weeks ago.
A- Alphabet...I had a preschool meeting this morning and saw our new Bible Alphabet we will hang on our walls. It was sooooo cute!!
B- Bible....breath of life, I love my Bible. I can't stand when I have to use someone elses because I know where all of my special places are. I love my Bible!
E- Easy going....my attitude.
T- Thankful heart...I try to make sure I have a thankful heart. When things get tough....and boy do they sometimes...I try to remember the things I am truly thankful for.
H- Happy...I am a happy girl. I love my life, I love my family and I love what I do.
Now, the rules say I have to tag as many people as the letters in my middle name. No way. Not gonna do it. If you do this meme, let me know and I'll come see it.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
love all of your answers!
Thanks, Elizabeth. ; )
Great answers!
Now this is the kind of tagging I like. lol
how funny .. i have seen you on several blogs to and have never seen your site ... love it ... yes, you can add me to your links ... i will do the same if that is okay ...
Very interesting, and the girls are beautiful. Thanks for keeping the tag going.
Beautiful name, if I say so myself!
I did this one! I saw that your mn was Elizabeth at Kelley's blog and had to come see.
Good job!
Your little girl is so cute
Post a Comment