This is the checkout desk at our dentist's office. We were waiting to speak to our dentist, when the receptionist offered Spicy Girl some chalk. The front of the desk is a chalkboard.....so the artist went to work. First she erased all of the other pictures earlier visitors created. Then she began her masterpiece..JPG)
.JPG)
Tadah!! This is Spicy Girl and the sweet receptionist in Hawaii!! I'm jealous I'm not there with them.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
A cutie pie artiste!
Keep smilin!
LMF has dictated the following to SG: That is a really good picture, SG.
Ditto from me!
Have a great weekend.
how very precious!!
Too funny! She is sooo cute!
She really does have talent. I am not just saying that. She is very artistic.
I was thinking that was a picture of SG and her baby sister until I read your post. :)
Have a great weekend. Be checking your mail next week!
Adele and Mamama Spice know TALENT when they see it. And a southpaw to boot.
TOTALLY adorable!!!!! Very artsy girl! Can't do Monday.....but I miss you terribly!
LOooks like she really took her time!
Wonder why you didn't deserve a trip to Hawaii?
Quite an artist she is! So wonderful you had your camera with you!
what a great idea for a desk!!!! She is quite the little artist:)
Wow! What talent...love the palm tree! (how sweet of her to take the receptionist to Hawaii with her!)
Beautiful picture! Look at their big smiles!
What a wonderful picture. Adroable!
Too cute! Look at that proud smile!
Quite the lovely artiste!
Post a Comment