FINALLY....Desheng Darling has her baby sister "Doodlebug." Gotcha day was Monday! The family is doing fine. Please continue to pray for them while they are in China.
Oh how wonderful!!! I did check her site today and was happy to see they had her. Doesn't it get you excited about seeing SG with her baby sister. I sure wish things would speed up so that we can go and bring these mei mei's home for our girls. I am sending out your happy tommorow. :)
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
8 comments:
Oh, how sweet! What a cutie. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear they're doing well.
Yeah! I love reading posts like this!! Thanks for posting
Oh how wonderful!!! I did check her site today and was happy to see they had her. Doesn't it get you excited about seeing SG with her baby sister. I sure wish things would speed up so that we can go and bring these mei mei's home for our girls.
I am sending out your happy tommorow. :)
Oh she is just gorgeous!
How wonderful! So good for my heart to see thoses sisters together.
That is FABULOUS to hear! I will keep them in my prayers.
i get a butterfly stomach feeling everytime i hear that someone has gotten their daughter ... yiiipppeee
That beautiful little girl will be smiling and laughing sooner than you can say Jiminy Cricket, once we get her home.
Post a Comment