Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Swimming Playdate

All right.... back to Spicy Girl and the gang!! Yesterday was playgroup day, so we went over to Cheerleader's house to swim. We all have these awesome life jackets that the girls can swim in with very little help needed. They had a blast!!
Look at Cheerleader swimming under water. Woo-Hoo!!

A little pizza for lunch.....then back in the pool.



12 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Cuties all around!

LaLa said...

Great playgroup!! Annslee would love to join in the pool fun!

Mom 2 six said...

Cute !!
What a great play group.

Adele said...

Looks like they had a blast! That is a huge pool. I know these girls have had an awesome summer. What fun!

Unknown said...

OH I cant wait for moments like these.. How fun!

PandaMom said...

Yep. Totally jealous.

C's Mom said...

I just love seeing these fun pics as summer is fading away.

Nikki said...

Girlies are cute as ever...gotta love those life jackets -- lets 'em swim around like little fishies. How fun!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the pics from playgroup get together days.
What a great pool day...looks loads of fun.

Ski Patrol said...

Great pictures!!! It really was a fun day! I personally loved the mommie time!!

Roy and Lori said...

Pizza and swimming...... a
great combination!!

Holly said...

Cute pics. Looks like they had a fun time.