
Well, I've heard about these giveaway contests over at 5 Minutes for Mom but I've never entered one. After replacing our entire inside and outside A/C unit $$$ this summer, our 12 year old t.v. is about to poop out. So, here we go.
They are giving away this flat panel t.v. from Best Buy. If you would like to enter this contest, just go on over to 5 Minutes for Mom, leave a comment and read the guidelines. Good Luck!!

3 comments:
I just read your comment on my blog. Guess what??????? Mallory is from Yueyang City, SWI too!!! I can't believe this. And just think, you and I "bonded" before we even knew our girls were from the same SWI. God is good! This is wonderful news! WOW, that's about all I can say is WOW.
I hope you win! 5 Minutes for Mom is a great group of ladies.
Good fortune [not luck since I don't believe in luck!] on winning!!
Adele must be a fan of Kevin Henkes and Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, a Firecracker favorite!!
I hope you two meet someday--how awesome God is to give you two so much in common!
Mommy Firecracker
Post a Comment